Just as happy in the garage at work as in your spare time? Someone who definitely does not think of a house key or a violin key when you hear the word key? Then you speak our language! As an assembly worker, you work on the assembly line, which consists of several steps. You start from 0 and with each step, the trailer is further assembled. This includes mounting a chassis, mounting axles, connecting lights and cables and finally assembling the body. Each step is different and the work may vary as a result.
Your duties and responsibilities at a glance
As an assembly worker at Kraker Trailers, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Perform various tasks that are part of the assembly process. Work may include, for example, assembling wheels and axles, pulling and connecting cables or putting brakes and lighting in order;
- Reading (simple) drawings;
- Other work applicable to this position;
- You report directly to the foreman.
Are you up to this challenge? This definitely helps
- You have a VMBO or MBO background;
- You have technical insight;
- You have experience with electrical engineering or motor vehicle engineering;
- You preferably have experience with weak current, hydraulics and pneumatics;
- You are result-oriented, responsible, collegial, flexible and accurate.
This is Kraker Trailers
Kraker Trailers manufactures innovative high-quality sliding-bed trailers with modular construction, which we sell through an international sales network. Our trailers guarantee flexible deployment options, high quality and long service life. Over the years, we have proven to be "masters in moving floor trailers". Our products and services add maximum value to our customers worldwide.
What we offer
An exciting, full-time job within a growing, forward-looking company where we value your input. We work with the latest technologies. During breaks, you can make use of a cosy canteen. The working atmosphere is informal and collegial. Our Kraker Academy is brand new. You get the opportunity to hone your skills with training and courses. We are also always willing to look at the potential and ambitions of employees!
Initially, this is a fixed-term employment contract, but after proper evaluation, we intend to offer you a permanent position. We offer a good, appropriate salary and additional benefits in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for the Body Shop Industry.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Sounds like a great job right? Still having doubts? Then click on the green Whatsapp button to ask your questions directly to HR. Contact Mary-Ellen (HR Officer) 06-27123478 or send your cv to email@example.com